Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Outfit: Heart On My Sleeve


I took these pictures last week the day after it snowed. Twenty-three years old and I still get excited for the first snow fall of the season. I love watching it fall, watching it accumulate, and seeing how beautiful it is untouched. Once there are tire tracks or foot prints, this pure world of white fluffiness is ruined.

 
This scarf, which is super soft by the way, is the only orange thing I own. My mom recently gave it to me because she was cleaning out her closet. I was hesitant to keep it because I usually despise orange, but I rather like this burnt orange color. It's perfect for fall, don't you think?
 

Coat // Forever 21
Sweater Dress // Delia's
Scarf // gift from my mom
Leggings // Forever 21
Boots // Forever 21
Ring // Forever 21
Glasses // Bonlook

Do you like / dislike certain colors?


Pin It!

17 comments:

  1. I really love your heart dress, so cute! I am the same with snow, Once its all messed up and slushy it loses its appeal and then refreezes its just plain scary to walk on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable dress! I'm gonna have to look into purchasing it :)

    http://www.teenyhippie.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this outfit! It's perfect!!

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love this outfit! that sweater dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha. I'll probably get excited for first snow even when I'm 99 years old :D and awesome outfit again! I love these hearts, really!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE SNOW THERE!!!:))THE HEART DRESS IS ADORABLE!!:)
    XX



    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That scarf is absolutely lovely! I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! I want that sweater/dress! It's too freaken' cute Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sara!!! How are you??? thank you very much for your nice comment on my blog..!! I follow back here on your blog and on your fan page!!I hope tha you follow my fan page too!!! your outifit is very nice and you are very cute on your photos!!! The best for me is the ring!!!! Is owesome!!!! <3

    http://colorfulblast.blogspot.gr/
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Colorfulblast/426217220765719

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover