Hey, friends! I'm taking the week off (except for Wednesday) because I've been so busy,
but I have an awesome line-up of guest posts for you this week!
- Bookmark | While a bookmark can be constructed out of just about anything (lottery tickets, napkins, paper scraps, the day’s mail…) it helps to have a designated bookmark in reach so that you don’t have to guess at where you left off. Why not make it a bookmark that represents something you love? For me, I’m all about my hometown of Pittsburgh, and GracefulDiligence’s hand-cut Pittsburgh skyline bookmark is just dreamy!
- A beverage of your choice | Not everyone is a fan of warm beverages, but in my opinion there’s nothing better to curl up with than a hot mug of tea! Whatever your drink preference, have your favorite beverage within arm’s reach for a mid-chapter refresher. Adagio’s Steve Carlsberg blend of tea is the perfect balance of fruit and creamy vanilla for a dreary day.
- A nerdy mug | You’ve got to have something equally awesome to to your awesome beverage in. Fill up a bookish mug (like this Jane Austen quote mug) for maximum enjoyment.
- Page flags | Sometimes you want to come back to a certain moment, jot down a quote, or remember something to blog about later. If you’re against writing in your books, sticky page flags like these, or even from Target’s $1 bin make for great page markers. You’ll never have to hunt for “It’s levi-O-sa, not levio-SA” ever again!
- A comfy spot | As enjoyable as reading is, after 20-minutes of doing the “I need to find a new body position dance” around your bed/chair/floor, it’s easy to want to give up and do something else. Enter my new favorite thing ever: the body pillow. A friend of mine dragged me to Target to get one for herself, and after two days of tempting pictures and immense jealousy, I went back and bought one for me. It is the Comfiest. Thing. I’ve. Ever. Known. Buh-bye, stiff shoulders!
- A sweet smelling candle | No day of reading and relaxing would be complete without a wonderful aroma wafting through the room. My favorite all-around candle is Yankee Candle’s Vanilla Cupcake scent. It’s (literally!) sweet, but not overpowering; just the right amount of freshness and warmth to be perfect the whole year round.
What are your must-haves for curling up with a good book?