Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Outfit: Wine O'Clock

My love for burgundy and all wine-colored things is still going strong! Sometimes I'm tempted to give people a laugh by wearing my burgundy cardigan, bag, jeans, and dress (which I haven't photographed yet) all at once! I wish I could say that it's because I like to match my clothes to my drink, but I'm not much of a wine drinker. Or much of a drinker at all. Though I do like hard cider, but the title "Hard Cider O'Clock" didn't have quite the same ring to it. 

Netflix is killing it with the fantastic shows lately. The Crown is a superb show about the beginning of Queen Elizabeth II's reign, all of their superhero shows like Luke Cage are dark and exciting and fun, and Black Mirror is chilling and thought-provoking. I was never a fan of Gilmore Girls, but I'll probably watch the new miniseries coming November 25th anyway. And of course there's the new A Series of Unfortunate Events premiering January 13th. Which of these have you watched?
Jacket: Target {similar} | Top: Poshmark | Jeans: American Eagle
Bag: Target | Shoes: old | Bracelet: Bella's Boutique | Earrings: Bauble Bar

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover