Thursday, August 23, 2012

Looks I Love (Fall Transition)

I can't wait for fall! I love cool breezes, changing leaves, having a warm drink on a chilly day, pumpkin pie, cheeks that are pink from the wind, and wearing cozy cardigans and snuggly scarfs.

 Loose shirt & dark green jeans

Midi skirt & cardigan

Burgandy!


Light sweater & booties
 Hat & scarf & shirt in gray

 Skirt & tights & perfect fall colors

 Fall floral!

Off the shoulder & scarf & leopard

What looks are you loving for this summer to fall transition?
I can't wait to wear cardigans and darker colors again!
P.S. -- No post tomorrow since I'll be on my way to Vermont to attend my cousin's wedding!
See ya next week with posts about fall TV!




Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. oh i can't wait for fall! it is seriously the best season ever! i love sweaters, jeans, scarfs and boots! and of course everything pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty excited about fall coming around. I actually bought a sweater yesterday and jeans and it's still in the mid nineties out here.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always doing that too. I buy things for winter when it's hot as hell out, and vice versa.

      Delete
  3. great post and look honey, i really love ittt

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That floral skirt is awesome :D I'm following

    Check my blog and follow me if you like :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your inspo! The tights with the skirt look is my fave!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't get enough of polka dots and burgundy! It looks so regal! The off shoulder/scarf look is a new fave!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to be wearing all the A/W colours!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover