1. Grab two pieces of paper and tape them together. Then use it to measure your head (or the head of the little girl or boy that it's for) and tape the paper into a circle. Put it aside for now.
2. Lay down newspaper and two paper plates. Pour some Modge Podge into one plate and put the lace flat on the other. Using a thick brush (but make sure it isn't a brush where the hairs come out), "paint" the Modge Podge onto the lace. It's easier to dab it thickly onto the lace rather than sweeping it across. You want all of it to be saturated with the Modge Podge. Don't worry about it being all white because it will dry clear.
3. Once you've finished painting one side, flip it over and do the other side.
4. When the lace is covered with Mode Podge, place the paper crown onto a third clean plate and then place the lace around the crown. Try to get the ends to match up as best as possible and to make sure that its against the paper as straight as possible. Let it dry overnight.
6. Optional: Glue some fake gems onto the crown. I didn't yet, but I think I will before I give it to my sister.
What do you think?