Monday, August 17, 2015

Life Lately {Summertime}

Whoa, can you believe summer is almost over?! These few months have gone by so fast. Has it been the same for you? I feel like I haven't even gotten a chance to fully enjoy summer yet! Although to be honest I am excited for fall. 

Good things about this summer: lots of relaxing, hanging out with my friends, getting tons of reading done, having fun at work events, going to a blogger preview for the Container Store, and getting a new car, despite the circumstances. 

Meh things about this summer: getting into a minor car accident, not going into NYC as often as I wanted, and sweating like a pig because my brother's car doesn't have air conditioning. 

What have you been up to this summer?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover