Wednesday, November 11, 2015

A Writer's Wishlist

Maybe it's the fact that it's NaNoWriMo right now and my writer-ness is coming out in full force, but I've been obsessed with all kinds of paper products and writerly things right now. Give me all the notepads and journals and pens and mugs and candles!
A Writer's Wishlist
Writerly Wishlist:
Ban.do Pens & Highlighters
Owl Mug
Ban.do Stay Focused Pouch
Ban.do Floral Notebook
B&N Quote Notebook
Frostbeard Sexy Librarian Candle
Obvious State Oscar Wilde Quote
Obvious State Write Drunk Notebook
Uncommon Goods Pen Holder
Rifle Paper Co Notepad

Do you have any writerly essentials?
(I need to keep a notebook and pen with me at all times!)

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover