Monday, January 18, 2016

Influenster Marc Jacobs #VelvetNoir Mascara

If you saw me after I opened this Influenster box, I would've been really embarrassed because I ripped open this box and then jumped up and down like a crazy person. I was so excited to get a Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir mascara ever since I got my email saying that I would be a part of this campaign. And let me tell you: this mascara does not disappoint! 

The packaging is so classy and cool; it almost looks like a long onyx gemstone. I like that the only words on the tube are "Marc Jacobs" in silver (there is a tiny sticker at one end that says it's the Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara). 

So what about the actual mascara? I got this mascara about a month ago and ever since then I've been using it almost every single day. It's the mascara I reach for the most right now because it's lengthening, thickening, and perfect for every day. But with an extra coat or two, it's super dramatic for a night out. You can see in the pictures below that my lashes look much better with a few swipes of this mascara.

It's definitely on the pricey side ($26), but if you feel like splurging I'd say go for it!


**I received this mascara from Influenster for free. All opinions are my own.**

What mascara do you use?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover