Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Outfit: Dream Chaser {with Qtee}

I picked this shirt from Qtee because I like to think I'm a dream chaser. I'm currently writing one novel and editing another, which is all for my goal of one day being a published author. I want to go to my local Barnes and Noble and see my book among the shelves and hear people talk about my book and see my novel in people's pretty bookstagram pictures. So I write and I edit and I write some more. This notebook is the one I'm hand writing my novel in. 

As you can see the feathers on my Qtee "Dream Chaser" shirt are purple and blue, but it wasn't originally that way. On the website you can customize any shirt and hat and sneaker and phone case with any colors you want. It's a nitpicky person's dream come true!

I've never had Ugg's before and now I know why everyone loves them. They're SO comfy!
Jacket: Old Navy | Shirt: ℅ Qtee | Jeans: Hollister
Boots: Uggs (gift) {similar} | Notebook: Ban.do

What's your big dream?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover