Monday, July 4, 2016

Inspiration: Off The Shoulder Clothing

Some trends I have to pass on (like chokers or sliders or cropped wide leg pants), but others I love (like crossbody bags, long cardigans, and off the shoulder tops). If I like a trend enough it stops being a trend and starts being a staple. Apparently, peplum is no longer "in," but I will never stop wearing it because it's so flattering and pretty. Are there are trends that have become staples in your wardrobe?

Off the shoulder clothing feels so summery and shows off those sun-kissed shoulders! 

Happy 4th of July, my fellow Americans!

Off The Shoulder
{Click for item info}

Do you like the off the shoulder trend?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover