Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Outfit: Burgundy & Black (with AMI Clubwear)

I wouldn't consider my style "sexy" by any stretch of the imagination. I would call it "colorful" or "nerdy," so I wasn't sure I would be able to find anything to wear on AMI Clubwear, a website tailored to women who like going out (whereas I sit at home and read), but there was no reason for me to worry. AMI Clubwear has a ton of great clothes that can be worn by women with many different styles. 

Their section of little black dresses is a treasure trove! I saw this simple but cute black dress and knew it would be a staple in my closet. It's soft and stretchy and currently only $12.50! They also have a ton of jackets from trench coats to jean jackets to blazers to faux moto jackets, like this burgundy hooded one that I got for only $17.50. A super steal! Also, if you're looking for cute, affordable shoes you should check them out. These gray lace-up booties are so comfortable and only $17.50. You should definitely check AMI Clubwear out for a mix of cool, affordable clothes!

**I received these clothes for review. All opinions are my own.**
Jacket: ℅ AMI Clubwear | Dress: ℅ AMI Clubwear | Boots: ℅ AMI Clubwear
Tights: Kushy Foot | Scarf: Target {similar} | Bag: Target | Pin: Hot Topic

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover