Monday, October 17, 2016

5 Bookmarks On My Wishlist (AKA I Want Right Now)

Through the joys of Instagram, I've discovered a bunch of fantastic small businesses. One kind of shop in particular that is very popular right now is bookmark shops. I never realized how many kinds of bookmarks there are and how many I need in my life! Two bookmarks shops I bought from and would recommend are MyBookmark and Beedooto. Below are five more shops I've discovered recently that I want to get a bookmark or two from. 
Authored Adornments creates mostly jewelry (necklaces, rings, bracelets, keychains) featuring book page quotes. I think this little bookmark sticking out of a book is so cute and I love the fun quote. 

Marked by Mary is a shop that makes woodburned, handlettered bookmarks and wood slices. I love the look of the woodburned letters. She creates custom bookmarks, so you can get one that says anything you like. 

Looking for cute handmade felt creations (bookmarks, hair pins, phone cases, and more) then Tiny Felt Heart is the place you want to shop. I don't have any felt bookmarks, so clearly I need one stat and these are adorable.

Bookmarky has all the colorful literary and fandom bookmarks you could possibly want. There are bookmarks for all of the most popular books right now and a ton for Harry Potter. I am dying over how wonderful this Platform 9 3/4 ticket bookmark is. 

I love magnetic bookmarks and have several character-shaped ones, but I adore Read and Wonder's pretty watercolor quote bookmarks. But not to worry, this shop also has a ton of super cute character magnetic ones as well. 

Do you have unique bookmarks?
Where do you shop for them?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover