Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Outfit: Pink Sneakers

 
I have a new favorite pair of sneakers! Remember the gray rhinestone ones I wore two weeks back? Well, they KILLED my feet and I still have the blisters to prove it, so sadly I had to stop wearing them, but instead I got these lovely pink quilted ones from Amazon and they're SO comfy! Seriously, I never want to take them off. So if you're looking for cute sneakers, grab a pair of these.

As with every spring season, the florals are back in full swing, both in nature and on my clothes!
Shirt: via Poshmark | Jeans: American Eagle | Sneakers: Amazon

Are you a sneakers girl?
Do you like florals?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover