Monday, December 12, 2011

Music Monday

Just a couple of songs that have been stuck in my head lately.

"Tongue Tied" by Grouplove
Yes, it's the iPod Touch commercial song. Once you take a listen, you simply won't be able to get it out of your head! It's catchy and upbeat and makes me want to dance like a maniac!

(If you like this song, listen to "Colours" by the same band.)


"Anchor" by Mindy Gledhill

It's a soft, soothing tune for those who feel different than everyone else -- you'll understand when you take a listen. I promise you won't regret it!

(If you like this song, listen to "Marsh King's Daughter" by Eisley.)

"Attaboy" by Stuart Duncan, Chris Thile, Edgar Meyer & Yo-Yo Ma
Ever since I got this song on one of those little cards from Starbucks many weeks back, I haven't been able to stop listening to this song. It's instrumental and slightly country-sounding and absolutely amazing!

(If you like this song, listen to "Requiem for a Tower" by London Music Works & Clint Mansell.)

"Stranger" by VersaEmerge
A fast alternative-rock song that I simply can't get enough of! I love the vocals and music.

(If you like this song, listen to "Surrender" by Angels & Airwaves.)

I hope you like these songs!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover