- Plain Belt
- Modge Podge
1. In a cup (plastic one that you can throw away afterwards) mix equal parts Modge Podge with glitter. You can always put more glitter in later if it's not enough.
2. Start painting your belt with the mixture and let it dry.
3. Keep painting more on and letting it dry until it's as glittery as you like. You can sprinkle glitter on in places that's not getting enough glitter, but make you sure you do it over newspaper.
4. When you have enough glitter on your belt, paint on plain Modge Podge to seal it onto the belt.
5. You're done! Wear it with a pretty dress!