Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Movies I Want To See (May 2013)

I didn't get a chance to see any movies last month (if you did, what did you see and did you like it?), but I'm pretty sure I'll be going to the movie theater many times within the next few weeks. My brother Ben won six movie tickets, so Ben, Leo, and I get to see two movies for free! Now we just have to decide which two because there are so many that look amazing! 
P.S. -- Check out my guest post on I Believe in Story!

Iron Man 3
When Tony Stark's (Robert Downey Jr.) personal world is torn apart by a new enemy called the Mandarin (Ben Kingsley), he goes on a harrowing quest to rebuild his life and find the man responsible. He will have to rely on his ingenuity in order to protect those closest to him. But does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man? (May 3)

The Great Gatsby
Based on the classic novel by F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby tells the story of Nick Carraway (Tobey McGuire) when he comes to New York City in 1922 in the hopes of attaining the American Dream. He moves in next door to Jay Gatsby (Leonardo DiCaprio), the mysterious millionaire who throws parties every weekend, and across the way from his cousin, Daisy (Carey Mulligan), and her philandering husband, Tom (Joel Edgerton). Nick is drawn into the dazzling but deceitful world of the rich. I can't wait to see this one! (May 10)

Star Trek Into Darkness
In this sequel, the crew of the Enterprise is called back home to Earth to find an a man who has sparked terror within the organization and has left the world in a state of crisis. With a personal score to settle, Captain Kirk (Chris Pine) sets out to a war-zone world to capture a one man weapon of mass destruction (Benedict Cumberbatch). My dad is a huge Stark Trek fan, so I'll definitely be seeing this! (May 17)

The Hangover III
In the third and final film the series, the Wolfpack (Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifanakis, Ken Jeong, Justin Bartha) hits the road and all bets are off. This time there's no wedding or bachelor party, so what could go wrong, right? (May 24)

Now You See Me
This adventure thriller pits an elite FBI squad (Morgan Freeman, Mark Ruffalo, Melanie Laurent, Michael Cane) in a game of cat and mouse against "The Four Horseman," a team of the world's great illusionists. These illusionists (Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson, Isla Fisher, Dave Franco) have pulled off a series of daring heists during their performances while staying one step ahead of the FBI. This movie looks so intriguing! (May 31)

Other movies coming out in May:
  • Aroused (May 2)
  • Generation Um... (May 3)
  • Greetings from Tim Buckley (May 3)
  • One Track Heart (May 8)
  • And Now A Word From Our Sponsor (May 10)
  • Peeples (May 10)
  • Black Rock (May 17)
  • Epic (May 24)
  • Before Midnight (May 24)
  • Fast & Furious 6 (May 24)
  • Fill The Void (May 24)
  • After Earth (May 31)
  • Shadow Dancer (May 31)
  • The Kings of Summer (May 31)
What movies do you want to see this month?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
(via 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5)

Pin It!

17 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see Iron Man 3 - it feels odd to even type that, but I fell in love with the series from the first movie, and I've even enjoyed the Captain America and Avengers movies! I'm looking forward to The Great Gatsby, too, but mainly for the costumes :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many good things coming out! I realized the other day that I'll be at the theater at least once a week this month, which never happens xD Mainly looking forward to Iron Man 3, Gatsby, and the new Star Trek :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant wait to watch the great gatsby xD

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't WAIT for the Great Gatsby! The countdown begins :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I´m interested in the Great Gatsby because I read this book and I liked it really :)

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. nothing i'm feeling this month :( there better be some good ones in june to see with my bestie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super excited bout Iron Man and The Great Gatsby!

    -issa
    wewearthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait for Gatsby! That will definitely be one I go to the theaters for. The new Star Trek looks pretty awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. now you see me: all these actors i one movie? yes please!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover