Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Outfit: #HeartThis ♥


Despite the fact that I'm terrible at owning white t-shirts as stated in my last outfit post, I saw this one by Luciana of Hashtag Heart This and immediately loved it. It's simple but girly because of the font and has a great message of "hearting" (aka supporting) things, people, and places that you love.

Since April is a rainy month (and has not disappointed on that front), I've been getting a lot of use out of this anorak that I got last year. I love those items that you come back to every year because they're just so great. This jacket is one of them. It's a lovely shade of purple and it's useful because the hood is ginormous!


Jacket // Target (old)
Cardigan // old
T-shirt // #HeartThis tee 
Shoes // Betsy Johnson via T.J. Maxx
Bag // Old Navy
Ring // Forever 21
Glasses // Bonlook
Lipstick // Maybelline's Color Whisper in Pink Possibilities

Do you #HeartThis outfit?



Pin It!

20 comments:

  1. I love your shoes, so beautiful!
    xo
    http://aboutwomenandnotonly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Especially with the heart this on your shirt!
    M
    MaggieRoyce.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tee! Sometimes the best looks are the casual ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jacket and those shoes! Oh my goodness. Love the hash tag t, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute tee! I love your moccasins too - those are my shoes of choice on the weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the beaded details on your shoes. Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pieces like that too! The ones that are always there for you and you can wear them over and over again with tons of different pieces and different collaborations.
    Tessa Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! I always like finding pieces I can wear a million ways!

      Delete
  8. I LOVE THE BEADED PATTERN ON YOUR SHOES! Sara, you are perfect! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover