Monday, June 1, 2015

Favorite Things

Wedges from T.J. Maxx, Simple Micellar Water & Scarf from Charmingly Chic Organization}

My absolute favorite things this month were literally walking all over New York City with Naomi, painting with Jackie, traveling to Pittsburgh to see Jess, Kristin, and Marissa, and attending BookCon! What a crazy and fantastic month this was!

Now that I've had this Briogeo leave-in conditioner for several weeks, I really, truly tell you have awesome this product is. After just a few uses, my hair is noticeably softer and smoother. I got a small bottle in my Ipsy, but I will 100% be getting the bigger bottle when I finish it. Luckily, I only use a few sprays on my damp hair, so it will last me a while. 

Who else loved the movie A Little Princess? I've never actually read the book, but when I saw this beautiful cover from Rifle Paper Co. I had to get it. It's just darling.

 A few fun links:

 When you feel like giving up.

 Fascinating post: Thoughts on thinning.

 Kristin is making me a better writer with her Intensive Purposes series.

 Easy beach blonde waves because yes.

 The Blog Market always has fantastic posts: On Being Creative.

 Loved this post on preparing for BookCon! Really came in handy!

 To # or not to #.

 Two posts on blog breaks: Ampersand Creative and Pyreflies.

 I'm not religious, but if you are: 5 Resources For Your Quiet Times.

 Looking for a new way to get books for review? I use NetGalley and Blogging for Books.

 Sponsor love:
  • If you haven't checked out Jamberry Nails by now you're missing out. I absolutely love them, especially for summer when I don't want to think about my nails. Easy to apply, a ton of styles, and they stay on for weeks. A few favorites from Amanda Thompson's shop: Faded Bouquet, Good Vibes, and Siren Song. (P.S -- There's going to be a giveaway tomorrow!)
  • Who doesn't love cute clothes? Unique Vintage takes it to another level with their vintage-inspired pieces and I wish I could buy everything, particularly this floral fit and flare dress, watermelon tank top, and floral bikini



Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. those shoes surely are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I loved painting with you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the 'A Little Princess movie'!! I used to cry so much watching it hahaha I was a masochist...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. So much greatness in one post! Thanks for the mention, Sara, but especially for coming to visit me and Kristin and Jess in Pittsburgh! We had such a great time with you and hope to repay the visit some day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooooooove that edition of A Little Princess! The Secret Garden one is so beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I love A Little Princess! That and The Secret Garden! I haven't read the book either, but now I have to get this too. It's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Rifle Paper book covers. They really make me want to purchase all of the books that have been designed! =)

    Also, what are your thoughts on the Simple micellar water? I have heard good things but always want to hear more! =)

    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shoes and the 'A Little Princess' book! I always loved that movie!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I swoon over anything and everything Rifle Paper - everything is prettier than the last!

    It seemed like you had a lot of fun at BookCon over the weekend. I could tell that you were in your element :)

    Jackie

    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you did a lot of fun things this month :) That book is so pretty! I would just snatch it up too. My hair gets really dry at the ends so I'll def be checking that brigeo product out. Thanks for the rec :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the link love! It was so much fun meeting up at The BookCon! I really hope we can get together again soon and chat about books and all kinds of lovely things!
    And that sage and cucumber candle? That sounds amazing. And the jar is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is awesome that you met Jess! how fun! It sounds like it was a great month and I LOVE those shoes! They are so cute :)

    Jessica
    pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those shoes are so cute. I also love that crescent moon dish!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover