It was a pretty amazing birthday month! All the love given my way for my birthday makes me one seriously lucky girl. Three blogger friends sent me the loveliest gifts -- Naomi got me a crescent moon-shaped dish, Martie got me a lime-shaped bag, and Shantel sent me a Starbucks gift card. You guys are the best!
When I went to Israel four years ago, my Birthright group visited a store named Hadaya in Jerusalem. I really wanted yo get a custom engraved ring, but didn't get it until now. My dad bought it for me and I can't wait to receive it!
How fitting that I should light this Birthday Party candle, right?!
♥ A few fun links:
♥ Why I stopped planning out my life.
♥ How to build the business and life of your dreams.
♥ Tips for finding inspiration in your everyday life.
♥ Lessons learned (I love the part about 20 seconds of insane courage)
♥ Body positivity and mindfulness.
♥ Keeping positive through rejections.
♥ Thoughts about blog haters.
♥ How to care for sunburned skin.
♥ The Finish By Fall Challenge -- I'm thinking about doing this.
♥ You should definitely sign up for Clear the Way's LIVING the clear way lifestyle and health newsletter.
♥ Sponsor love:
- You all know how much I love Jamberry. Here are a few favorites: Forget-Me-Not, Metallic Fishnet, and Happily Ever After.
- If you haven't checked out Simply Chic Jewelry then you need to. Rachael's jewelry is beautiful and classy and yes chic. I love the druzy rings and the hexagon necklaces.
- Vintage-inspired? Check. Super cute clothing? Check. Unique Vintage's clothing is fabulous and fun. How adorable is this scooter-print top and fox sweater?
- Exalted Heights has those fashionable yet affordable clothes that everyone loves. I love this jeweled top and this yellow bow top. (Use code freedomrings10 for $10 off a purchase of $25 or more.Use code is save20eh for 20% off your entire order.)
- Bookworms in Dresses is all about books, books, cats, and more books. This girl reads books faster than I can drink my cup of tea and writes great reviews. In case you want to find some more apps to help kill time.
- The Lilac Linnet writes about books, healthy living, and crafts. I always look forward to her book reviews because she writes them with feeling. This post she write about why small bloggers matter is a must read.
♥ Swap friends: All Things Natalie Christa, A Stylist's Scribbles, Crazily Normal, Emmy Jake & Christina Who?.
♥ Fashion love: neon bracelets, striped tote, blue and white dress, a cactus dress, a white dress, owl shirt, red skirt, Alice in Wonderland tee, fern tank top, a yellow dress, a floral tank, and an awesome sticker book.
Happy Monday, friends!