Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Outfit: The Quirk Factor

What's black and white and red all over? This adorable cat shirt! I got it on Poshmark (an app where people can sell clothes from their closet) and most of the time it's hit or miss on whether I'll like the item when I see it in person (is it really the same color? will it fit?), but I loved this at first sight. 

I mean, c'mon, it has freaking cats all over it! And a Peter Pan collar! I'm more of a dog person than a cat person, but I couldn't resist. I also upped the quirk factor with this bookish brooch that says, "Books are the mirror of the soul." 
Cardigan: Forever 21 | Shirt: Zara (via Poshmark) | Jeans: Hollister 
Flats: Target | Pin: gift

Are you a cat or dog person?


Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover