Monday, October 26, 2015

Ipsy Glam Bag {October 2015}

1. I love October's Ipsy bag! It's gold on one side and black patent on the other. Very chic. 2. I love the products I unzipped from the pouch! While the theme this month is alter ego, my beauty products aren't very Halloween-y, except for the dark nail polish, but that won't stop me from using them. What's a beauty product you got recently that you really love?

What I got:
 Aurora Gel Effects Nail Polish in Inky Dinky (full size $12)
 The Balm Matte Liquid Lipstick in Committed (full size $17, sample $5)
 Beauty Without Cruelty Lotion (full size $12, sample $4)
 Nourish Organic Argan Face Serum (full size $24, sample $17)
 Emite Slant Tweezers

This bag is worth almost $38!
MINI REVIEWS

Aurora Gel Effects Nail Polish in Inky Dinky 

A+ nail polish, guys! I was a little wary of the color since it's so dark, but I really like this midnight purple color. But what I really, really love about this nail polish is how fast it dries. Because of that I'll for sure be getting more. Plus, I've been wearing it for several days now and no chips at all. 

The Balm Matte Liquid Lipstick in Committed 

The vintage-style packaging is so cute! I like the pinky-nude my-lips-but-better color and that it's matte. It goes on smooth and for a few minutes it's a little sticky, but then feels like any other lipstick, though maybe not as smooth feeling on the lips. I even ate with it on and it stayed put. 

Beauty Without Cruelty Lotion 

This is a great lotion; it's fragrance-free and cruelty-free and not tested on animals and not oily. It really sinks into the skin, leaving your skin smooth, rather than sitting on top. I'll definitely keep using this during the winter. 

Nourish Organic Argan Face Serum 

Seeing as this is for normal to dry skin, this isn't made for my oily skin. It's a very oily serum that smells wonderful (like apricot and roses), but I don't like how messy it is. I might use it now and then on my dry patches, but I wouldn't buy this on my own. 

Emite Slant Tweezers

I mean, it's tweezers. What can I really say? It does its job and I like that it's pink.

   

Say hello to CyKLu, an artisan jewelry shop!

My name is Victoria. I am from Greece and I love anything handmade, especially jewelry. This is the reason I was trained to be a silversmith. I studied jewelry for two years in Mokume school of silversmith and I often attend jewelry seminars about the lost-wax methodI love to work with metals, especially sterling silver and combine them with silk and stones. My style is minimal and I love to create jewelry pieces inspired by nature.Every single piece you find in my store CyKLu has been designed and lovingly hand-sculptured by me. 

The pieces in her shop are beautifully crafted! These butterfly earrings are amazing. 


Get 10% off her shop with code "CYKLU10."

Shop | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover