- Pigging out on snacks while watching a funny movie with my two younger brothers
- Laughing with my friends about the same thing because they just get it (love you, girls!)
- Finding that perfectly comfortable spot while immersing myself in a book
- Being in the moment while writing so that everything else ceases to exist
- Coming home and no one else is there yet and it's quiet and peaceful
- Scones from Alice's Tea Cup
- When you're in a store and find that one thing that screams "you"
- Anything with owls
- When a stranger smiles at you for no reason
- Going to Starbucks and getting something for free because of a glitch or they have extra
- When the weather is the perfect temperature (that's sweater weather for me!)
- When you're favorite show returns to TV
- When the stars align and everything works out perfectly
- & you guys, my readers!
What do you love?
Jacket: Uniqlo | Shirt: Modcloth (cute alternative) | Jeans: Hollister
Heart Pin: Ban.do (adorable heart lollipop pin) | Shoes: Keds
What are things you love about Valentine's Day
or just life in general?