Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Outfit: Awkward Is My Specialty

This "awkward is my specialty" mug speaks to me! I can be a pretty awkward person; not knowing how to talk to people, not always sure what to do with my hands, getting my words mixed up, saying things that I think are funny but are really just weird, and at times preferring to be alone with a book rather than with other people. I'm sure we all feel awkward sometimes, but I feel like I'm a weirdo more often than not. If you're one of those normal people please tell me your secret!

This bag is my birthday present to myself. Isn't this JoTotes bag a beauty?! Looks like a regular purse right? Well, it also doubles as a camera bag! It's padded along the bottom and sides, it has removable padded inserts, the flap is a pocket, and there are pockets in the back. And it's just the prettiest wine color! Happy early birthday to me!
Top: Forever 21 (via Poshmark) | Jeans: Hollister | Flats: DSW
Bag: JoTotes | Bracelet: old | Mug: driinky 

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover