Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Outfit: Literature Is My Boyfriend

I've finally gotten back into writing! I started a twist on a fairytale back in December and was into for a full month and then personal things happened in January and I lost the magic, but I've been on a roll this weekend. I wrote for 2 hours on Saturday and 6 hours straight on Sunday! Now I have all the characters back in my head and I know where I want the story to go and it's so exciting! 


I bought another copy of Pride & Prejudice (this copy to be exact!) to add to my growing collection because why not? But mostly because it's so pretty! Do you have several copies of one book?

Top: Aeropostale | Skirt: Forever 21 | Flats: DSW
Necklace: Modcloth (gift)

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover