Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fantastical Photography

I've always loved reading fantasy novels, and I don't plan on ever stopping. Who says you can't read fairy tales when you're an adult? C.S. Lewis wrote, "Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again."

I think it's true. You read fairy tales as a child for the wonder and excitement of something magical, something that can't possibly happen, then you get older and think that fairy tales are only for children. But then, as adults, fairy tales become magical again; they're a means of escape from reality, but they're more than that because I think adults want to believe in fairy tales even more than children do.

I love fantastical photography, too. It's whimsical and fun and creative and makes me want to believe that anything is possible again. If only we could see outer space in the palms of our hands, right? If only...


(Pictures via CaryW and FantasyorFiction)

Pin It!

2 comments:

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover