Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Outfit: Bright Pants & Delicate Jewelry


It must be the super bright color, but I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to wear these pants. It should be rather easy since pink goes with a lot of colors, but everything I put on looked wrong. Maybe it was just one of those days. If you have any tips or recommendations for bright coral pants please let me in on the secret. I really do love these pants and would like to find more ways to wear them. 

To tone down these bright pants, I decided to pair it with delicate jewelry. The first being this simple but lovely necklace from the clothing store eFoxCity, where you can buy cheap clothes online (and even get t-shirts for men). I love how light-weight it is and would look good layered with other delicate necklaces. I also added my favorite little twisted ring and a floral bow ring.


Cardigan // Forever 21 (old) {similar}
Tank // Marshalls (old)
Necklace // c/o eFoxCity
Jeans // Forever 21 {similar, similar}
Flats // Payless
Floral Ring // Forever 21 {similar, similar}
Twisted Ring // gift
Bracelet // Daisy Petal Designs
Glasses: Bonlook

**This is a (partly) sponsored post, but all opinions are my own.**

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

22 comments:

  1. Hey,

    Nice post...
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC!!!
    Have a gr8 week...
    Keep in touch,
    beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty!
    Pinkies and brown flats are a lovely combination.
    I also liked the necklace very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this outfit and that floral bow ring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you could wear those pants with a lot of things... black or white to tone them down or a fun color like cobalt or yellow.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Zappos Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colbalt and yellow are such great ideas!! Thanks, Sharon!

      Delete
  5. Love this outfit specially your oink pants

    xoxo
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pants are SO fun, and I love your ring :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pants and the accessories!

    I was a bit weary of printed and bright pants at first, but now, I absolutely love them. These look great on you and once you wear them a couple of times, I think you'll find more and more ways you want to wear them.

    xoxo Jackie
    somethingaboutthatthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute ring :) I am your new follower on bloglovin, too :)
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit!


    I'm following u via GFC&bloglovin, hope u can follow back. THX XOXO

    Moda della donna

    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  10. These pants are such a pretty colour, but I can see how they would be difficult to style... The shade is so bright, it would be hard to focus on anything else! I felt exactly the same way about my red jeans, and always ended up pairing them with white or black because I just couldn't come up with anything else. I love the outfit you put together, though- your blouse is really pretty :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit! Love the bow ring!
    Lets follow each others blogs on GFC and BLOGLOVIN? Let me know!
    http://velvetavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover