Thursday, September 18, 2014

Follow Me!

Hey guys! There's no Inspired By post today because I was feeling lazy AKA I've been busy reading this month's Novel Tea Book Club pick Etiquette & Espionage and obsessing over Outlander. Seriously, this show is so good!

I would love for you guys to join the Books & Looks series! Send me pictures with your favorite book and piece of clothing! 

If you're bored today, I would love for you to answer a few fun questions, so that I can get to know you lovely readers better!

Friend me on Goodreads! As always, you can follow my adventures on Instagram!

I'm also selling some clothes on Poshmark in case you guys are interested. 



Have a great day!

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

17 comments:

  1. I wanna read Etiquette & Espionage so badly. I remember reading about that book on Kristin's blog and have wanted my own copy ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i had books to participate in book and look

    have fun reading :)

    Keep in touch

    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually planning on doing a photoshoot with a friend soon - I"ll have to try and include some books and looks pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried reading Etiquette & Espionage but I am not much of a murder mystery girl so I didn't finish it. I see some very cute clothes in your closet. Now if only I had the money.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, Outlander! I have been enjoying that show as well. Have you read the book series? I'm considering re-reading it from the beginning. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just can't decide what I want to pick for my Look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to try for Books and Looks.... eventually. Might help if I can decide what my favorite book is!

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I finally settled on a book to pair with my look, so hopefully I can find the time to take some photos. Funny you posted this because I'm feeling lazy today and opted out of typing up a Friday Favorites post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!! I can't wait to see your pictures! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you can't decide your favorite book, you could always pick a book for your favorite character or cover instead! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You'll find the perfect outfit at some point! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. No, I never read the books, but I'm considering it because I love the show so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You could always pick your favorite magazine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's good so far! I'm reading it kind of slowly because I'm busy, but it's a fun story!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover