I love photo challenges! They really do challenge me to think about the pictures I'm taking and how I can make my photos better and more appealing to the eye. As the month goes on, I'm trying new angles, using white space, or just in general trying something new.
Even though I love these challenges, I haven't done one in a long time, maybe a year. When I heard about the book photo challenge I thought it would be fun to try. I love books, so why not? I tried to do Fat Mum Slim's photo a day challenge this month, but forgot two weeks ago (oops). I think I'm going to try October's book photo challenge. Hopefully I won't forget this time.
1. Watcha Reading? || 2. TBR Pile || 3. Your Bookshelf (all of my books are under my bed)
4. Bookmarker (movie stub) || 5. Where You Read (my bed) || 6. Favorite Book Cover
7. Words On A Page || 8. Most Re-read Book (HP 3) || 9. New Book Discovery
10. Favorite Authors || 11. Reading Outside || 12. Sunny Book Cover
13. Bookish Item || 14. Back to School Reads || 15. Bookstore (library!)
16. Favorite Fandom (Harry Potter for life!)
17. A Book Set in Your State || 18., 19. & 20. Favorite Ending & Character & Book Rec.
21. Longest Book
22. Bookstack || 23. Fictional Boyfriend (Henry Tilney & Fitzwilliam Darcy)
25. You Reading || 26. Guilty Pleasure || 27. Coffee or Tea? (Tea!)
28. Colors (a rainbow of books!)
29. Water Book Cover || 30. Freebie || 31. Books Read This Month
Did you participate in the Book Photo Challenge?