Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Etsy Faves

Thanksgiving is over, which means the holiday season has officially begun! I bought some stuff at Old Navy, Book Depository, and Modcloth (online of course!) this past weekend due to Black Friday sales. This past Saturday was Small Business Saturday, but I like buying from small shops whenever I can. If you do too and you're looking for gifts for people (or yourself), then here are a few cool options. 
I need this! It's so pretty cool!

Something awesome and inspirational to drink your morning coffee out of.

These are awesome!

And another brooch that I want to add to my ever-growing collection.

The perfect gift for bookish friends!

A cool way to hang pictures and postcards in your home. 

Love this!

For when you're just not feeling life. Hey, it happens. 

What are you hoping to get as a present this holiday season?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover