Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Outfit: Library Card

Are you an avid library-goer? I am for sure! Don't get me wrong, I can still spend hours browsing the new books at Barnes & Nobles, but I don't always want to buy every single book. If I'm not sure I'll like the book, I'll mosey on over to the library to get it.

I was never an audiobook listener before, but for several months now I've been borrowing audiobooks from the library (because they're way too expensive to buy) and it's made driving to and from work so much more enjoyable. It's a great way to "read" more books because I obviously have to be in my car to get to work. And sometimes I just can't listen to the same three songs on the radio anymore. (P.S. - Overdrive is fan-freaking-tastic!)

This library card scarf from Out of Print is perfect for the library lover like myself. I was so tempted to get the yellow version because it's Hufflepuff colors!
Jacket: Target | Sweater: Old Navy | Scarf: Out of Print
Jeans: Hollister | Boots: DSW

Are you a library-goer?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover