Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Outfit: Dark Lace

This isn't what I wore to my office holiday party and it's a good thing I didn't because I ate so much food that my food baby would've showed. We ate at X20, a restaurant in Yonkers that overlooks the Hudson River and you can see New York City in the distance. I've never eaten so much food in my entire life. One person would bring a tray of food and as soon as they left there was another tray in front of me. There was sushi, vegetable dumplings, balls of beef wellington, coconut shrimp, miso-glazed salmon with noodles, mushroom ravioli, mini ice cream cones, chocolate cake, chocolate truffles, and more. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!

On an unrelated note, I've been wanting a new pair of heeled black ankle boots. I wanted this one pair from Target, but my size is sold out, so I've been thinking about this pair from Forever 21. Yay or nay? 
Cardigan: Express | Top: gift | Jeans: American Eagle | Booties: via Poshmark

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover