Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Ipsy Glam Bag {December 2015}

This bright red, quilted bag is so cute! I like that the color is festive, but it works as a nice accessory all year round. So this month I got some products that I'm really happy with and one that I'm disappointed with. 

What I got:
 Elizabeth Mott Eye Shadow Primer ($20)
♥ Pacifica Natural Lipstick in Nudie Red ($10)
♥ Klorane Floral Water Make Up Remover ($23)
♥ Formula X Nail Polish in Revved Up ($10.50)
♥ ACURE Cell Stimulating Face Mask ($13)
MINI REVIEWS

Elizabeth Mott Eye Shadow Primer 

Of all the items in my Ipsy bag, you wouldn't think this would be my favorite, but it is! My Holy Grail eye primer has always been the Urban Decay Original one, but this one rivals it. It has the same consistancy and works just as well. No oily eye lids by the end of the day. And it's the same price as the Urban Decay one. I call this a winner. 

Pacifica Natural Lipstick in Nudie Red


I had high hopes for this lipstick, but it fell short. The nude-brick red color is nice, though not my favorite, but the real problem is that this lipstick is really dry and not very moisturizing. I think it's cool that it's packed with vitamins and antioxidants and it is pigmented, but I didn't like having it on my lips. 

Klorane Floral Water Make Up Remover 


This is the prettiest smelling make up remover I've ever smelled. According to the website, it's a 3-in-1 micellar cleanser, toner, and eye make up remover, which is really neat. I've only used it to take off my eye make up and it works just as you would expect it too. It doesn't leave any residue or make my skin feel oily. In fact my skin felt really clean after and it didn't sting my eyes. I would recommend this.

Formula X Nail Polish in Revved Up 


Well, hello pretty nail polish! This metallic color goes on so smoothly and it only took one layer to get the ideal opacity. Plus the champagne-gold color is bright and oh so pretty. I would recommend this. 

ACURE Cell Stimulating Face Mask 


This face mask is interesting. It stimulates new cell growth, French Green Clay draws out impurities, and it's vegan, gluten, and cruelty-free. The scent is a mix between seaweed and mint, the mask itself is on the thinner side, and it's green (which is fun for scaring people!). I haven't used it enough to see a real difference, but I like it enough to keep using it. 

P.S. -- I also started getting a ComicBlock subscription and so far I'm loving it! I got one Batgirl t-shirt, a Thor hammer keychain, and four comics (Vader Down #1, Star Wars #1, Pacific Rim #1, and Howard the Duck #1). 

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover