There are a ton of great things about being a bookworm (stacks of books everywhere, knowledgeable about random things, fantastic vocabulary, and can recommend books anytime, anywhere), but there are some downsides to being a bibliophile. Fellow book nerds will understand these dilemmas!
- wanting to buy every new book no matter how big your TBR is
- getting interrupted while reading just as you get to the good part
- forgetting to post a #bookstagram picture for a photo challenge
- feeling bad for starting a new book when you haven't finished the other five you're reading
- living vicariously through a character's sizzling romance
- going to sleep at 2am because you had to finish that chapter
- needing to re-read a favorite book even though you just got 3 new books in the mail
- sneaking into a bookstore to look at the books because you can't afford to buy more
- you think about the books you could be reading while at work or school
What book nerd problems have you experienced?
Top: old | Necklace: American Eagle | Jeans: American Eagle
Booties: DSW | Bag: Target