Friday, April 5, 2013

Sponsor: eFoxCity

I don't know about you guys, but I'm always on the lookout for clothing sites that have cute and afforadable clothing and jewelry. When eFoxCity contacted me and I saw the website, I was like yes, yes, yes! Not only do they have fashionable blouses, skirts, and everyday dresses, but they also have affordable prom dresses if you need a cheap evening dress or cheap homecoming dress or an upcoming event.
If you want to try a new trend, but aren't sure if you'll love it, eFoxCity would be the perfect place to experiment because you can try out trends inexpensively. They have all the current trends -- black and white, graphic prints, chambray, stripes, printed pants, pastels, and more. Or if you're looking for the perfect floral dress for spring, eFox City has you covered.

Check out some of my favorites below...
Sponsor: eFoxCity.com

Find eFoxCity on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.

Will you be checking out this clothing site?

**This is a sponsered post, but all opinions are my own.**


Pin It!

18 comments:

  1. I love that collar necklace - I'll totally check this site out!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great opportunity to sponsor! Love all the picks you chose, always on the hunt for new places. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi honey <3 thank you so mcuh for your sweet comment :) i'm now following you on bloglovin'

    mcuh love
    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing stylish purposes!
    really agree with your good taste
    hope youll like my place and follow back, so i stay here

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems really that they have cool and pretty clothes :)

    xx Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'll totally be checking this out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great tip off to more awesome online activity!! thanks Sara :) the colorful striped dress is super cute. that'd brighten up anyone's day for sure. ♥

    ps: i commented back but wasn't sure if you'd see so: the gif was done in Photoshop. i used a close up pic of one of the choco bunnies and gave him some "dance moves" through the animation section in PS. cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh interesting! I have PS, but an old version, so unfortunately it doesn't have any gif capabilities! Sad face.

      Delete
  8. such pretty dresses! loving the floral one.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been reading a lot about eFoxCity lately... and my inner-impulse shopper is so tempted by the idea of inexpensive and on-trend pieces. But I'm trying super hard to be disciplined in my shopping, so in spite of all the adorable things you've selected for this post, I must stay away :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sara, I've just been emailed by this company to write a few words about them too! I thought it was spam at first but then searched it and came across this post! Have you received any of the jewellery that they mention in the email yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've received two pieces of jewelry so far and am about to receive my third. I actually like working them them a lot! I hope this helps!

      Delete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover