Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Outfit: New Territory


I ventured to a new place -- the playground in my apartment complex. I know, I'm so daring! (Not really.) But it was a warm, sunny day and I felt like I should change it up a bit. I also wanted to show you guys the new clothes I got recently. Pretty much everything in this outfit is new -- hat, shirt, jeans, and loafers (I only wore them once before here).
If you follow me on Instagram you know that I bought a panama hat! It was only a matter of time since I did a post on wide brim hats and couldn't stop wanting one. And the one I got from Banana Republic was marked down from $60 to $15! I also found this cute shirt with studs on the shoulder at Marshall's for $16. And lastly, these American Eagle jeans -- I can't believe I haven't bought pants there before. AE jeans are amazingly comfortable, stretchy but still thick, and they give me a bit of a confidence boost since I'm wearing size 4 and I'm usually wear size 6. Yay!
Hat // Banana Republic {on sale!}
Jacket // Topshop
Top // Marshalls
Jeans // American Eagle
Shoes // Shoedazzle
Ring // Marc by Marc Jacobs (gift) {similar}
Glasses // Bonlook
What do you think of panama hats?
Should I change up the scenery more for outfit photos?


Pin It!

21 comments:

  1. those flats are seriously too cute! I love the bright pink!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, flats are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute, love your outfit and i'm obsessing over your shoes!

    http://everythingsalwayssunny.com
    Kristin
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love playgrounds! we should go play on it together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ack I love that hat so much! I'm only recently getting into hats because I stopped listening to the notion that they looked bad on me, so now I want all the hats in the world, haha. You make that hat look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they don't look bad on you at all! If you do get a hat I would love to see it on your blog! Thanks!

      Delete
  6. nice outfit ;)
    great blog ! Would you like to follow each other ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes are epic-ly (so not a word) adorable. Also, I find it funny that you and I both apparently discovered AE jeans recently! They fit so well -- I hadn't even thought to look there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! I love those loafers - such a great pop of colour! :)

    life-etcblog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. i LOVE the Panama hat! looks fabulous on you. makes you look very mysterious, i think-which is a compliment! :) I wish i looked good in hats. I just look antique haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute look! I absolutely love hats of all varieties - I've really been lusting after a panama hat recently, and yours is so perfect (not to mention having been such a steal!) but I'm afraid to buy one because I think it would get pretty squished in my suitcase when we go back to Canada :S
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit! I'm a sucker for details, so I'm totally loving the shirt and the studs on the shoulder!

    Love the shoes too! Such a great color!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover