Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag (October 2013) + Sponsor: Datevitation

This month's Ipsy Glam Bag has some interesting things, most of which I really like. I like the words on the bag: "Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art," but I'm not of fan of the plain white bag. It's kind of boring. I do like that the theme is the Art of Beauty. 

For the month of October, I received:
 Zoya's Nail Polish in Giovanna (full size $8)
 Big Sexy Hair's Blow Dry Volumizing Gel (full size $17, travel size $5)
 Buxom's Lip Polish in Dolly (full size $19, sample $9)
 LA Fresh's Oil-Free Scented Face Wipes (full size $10)
 Nourish Organic's Coconut & Argan Body Lotion (full size $10, sample $2)

This month's bag was worth about $32!
MINI REVIEWS:

Zoya's Nail Polish in Giovanna

This color is so gorgeous and perfectly on-trend since emerald is Pantone's color of the year. The polish glides on smoothly and only needs two coats to bring the color out. I've never tried a Zoya nail color before, but I've always wanted to, so I'm really happy I received this. I'll be wearing this color a lot. 

Big Sexy Hair's Blow Dry Volumizing Gel 

This is the one item I will definitely not use. Not only do I never blow dry my hair (hello lots of frizz), but I never use hair gel. I can see many women getting a lot of use out of this product because it smells fresh and keeps hair in place without making your hair crunchy, it's just not for me. 

Buxom's Lip Polish in Dolly 

There are so many things I love about this lip polish: the cute packaging, the rosy pink color, the very subtle flecks of gold shimmer, the sweet but not overpowering scent, and the fact that it makes my lips tingly. It also glides on smoothly and doesn't feel gross or tacky. This is a perfect color for me. 

LA Fresh's Oil-Free Scented Face Wipes

Before bed, I use Almay's oil-free makeup remover pads to wipe off all my make up, but they're not big enough to wipe away both my eye and face makeup. These LA Fresh wipes fit in my hand, smell so fresh, and get off all my makeup. They're also biodegradable, paraben-free, cruelty-free, and contain cucumbers, papaya, pineapple, marshmallow, jojoba, and vitamin's C and E. I can see myself buying more of these wipes. 

Nourish Organic's Coconut & Argan Body Lotion

I'm glad I got a nourishing body lotion before winter starts because my chin and elbows always get dry when the seasons change. This 100% natural, USDA-certified organic lotion is a great moisturizer. It's not greasy or oily at all and absorbs so quickly, leaving my skin smooth. It took me a little while to get used to the scent because at first smell its weird; the mix of coconut and argan is a strange one. But once you blend it into your skin its smells lovely and freshly sweet.


Welcome my new sponsor Datevitation!

Datevitation, the world's first custom love coupon book platform made for lovers, parents and kids, is a family business run by the husband-wife ream of Alex and Olga Karpman. You can get to know them on the Datevitation blog, where they offer video guides to date ideas and romantic gestures. You can even watch Alex propose to Olga in a video they posted on Youtube as a Save The Date, and now has over 1.5 million views (you can view the video here)!

Use the code SINCERELY10 for $10 off your order plus free shipping!
To ensure you get your Christmas Datevitation, make sure you order by December 13th!


What new beauty products are you loving right now?
What do you think of Datevitation?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

18 comments:

  1. I want it too... The zoya color is lovely.. How do I get in touch with them???
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am shocked that you never blow dry your hair! You got some great stuff this month...that Buxom gloss is such a pretty, neutral shade!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard great things about that Buxom lip gloss! This glam bag looks amazing, I would use literally everything! Thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like some nice goodies! I love love that lip gloss, definitely a win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard absolutely wonderful things about Zoya! I need to check them out!


    www.theadoredlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this glam bag looks amazing, really love the colour of the Zoya nail polish :)


    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you, I wouldn't use that hair gel either, I want my hair to be smaller, not larger!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh! They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much! The lip gloss is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tried blow drying my hair once and it turned into a giant frizz ball. That was before I knew about diffusers, so I'm sure it would be better now, but I just let my hair air dry overnight. The Buxom gloss is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can go to Ipsy.com to get the bag once a month. It's $10. I don't think you can get last month's bag though. Or you can buy the Zoya color online.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover