Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Fall Reading List

I completed my Goodreads reading challenge! *pats self on back* I bumped it up from 32 books to 45, but I'm now currently at 50 books. This is the most I've ever read in one year, so I'm both proud of myself and shocked that I've read so much, and we still have four months left of the year! 

I don't know if I'll get to all of the books below by the end of the year (you know how it is, you stumble across a shiny new book and have to read that one immediately), but I absolutely want to get to all of these at some point. 
 The Martian by Andy Weir
 Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
 The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend by Katarina Bivald (via NetGalley)
 The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
 A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall
 Welcome to Night Vale by Joseph Fink & Jeffrey Cranor
 Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs
 Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling
 Off The Page by Jodi Picoult & Samantha Van Leer
 Uprooted by Naomi Novik
 The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
 Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley

What's on your to-read list?
How many books have you read so far?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover