Monday, September 14, 2015

Inspiration: Cool Bookshelves

What is it about beautiful, well-organized, and colorful bookshelves that just makes me swoon? I think I've always been obsessed with bookcases because I haven't had them since I moved into an apartment when I was 9 (that's 17 years of keeping my books hidden in plastic bins underneath by bed). Seeing cool bookshelves on #bookstagram makes me wish I had enough space for a whole wall of bookcases and Funko Pops! So if you have cool bookshelves, I'm officially jealous!

How do you store your books?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover