Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Ipsy Glam Bag {September 2015}

So I looked online a few days before getting my September Ipsy bag and saw what I was getting, even though I usually wait to be surprised. But then when I opened it I saw that three of the items I got didn't match what they said I was going to get. I actually like two of the items I got better, but one I wish I had gotten. I don't know if they swapped my bag with someone else's by accident or if they just didn't put the right products for me online, but this has never happened before and I've had Ipsy for two years now. 

Anyway, this month's bag is Face Fashion because all of the fashion weeks are going on this month. I like the bag because it's a pretty golden bronze color with some texture on the front. 

What I got:
 Pixi by Petra Eyebrow Trio (sample $6, full $12)
 NYX Eyeshadow Palette (sample $5, full size $7.50)
 Temptu's Champagne Shimmer Highlighter (sample $6, full size $27)
 treStique Matte Lip Crayon in Nantucket Nude (sample $10, full size $28)
 Clarisea Sea Salt Charcoal Exfoliant (sample $4, full size $18)
MINI REVIEWS

Pixi by Petra Eyebrow Trio

This little trio is so tiny that it fits in the palm of my hand, but what I really like are the matte colors. It's obviously meant to be used as brow powder, but I've also been using as eyeshadow because I like the medium brown color in the crease of my eyes. Of course I dropped it after getting it, but it's still usable. I would recommend this. 

NYX Eyeshadow Palette 

The colors! The packaging! NYX eyeshadow is always beautiful and these metallic colors shine in the light and blend so easily. The middle shade (a gorgeous bronze color) is my favorite. This palette was designed specifically for Ipsy, but I linked to a similar palette above. I would recommend NYX and their eyeshadows. 


Temptu's Champagne Shimmer Highlighter


This Temptu highlighter is gorgeous. It's meant to be airbrushed on, but I just dot the highlighter on along the tops of my cheekbones. This highlighter is very liquidy and the champagne color makes it seem like liquid bronze. I like getting these because I can't afford it otherwise, haha. I would recommend this, but I won't be repurchasing because it's expensive. 

treStique Matte Lip Crayon in Nantucket Nude

This is the one instance where I wish I'd gotten the item I was supposed to. Online, it says I was going to get a burgundy lipstick, but instead I got this chalky, nude lip crayon that I don't like. It feels weird on my lips and I'm not a fan of the color. I wouldn't recommend this.

Clarisea Sea Salt Charcoal Exfoliant 

My skin is oily, but I get dry patches now and then, especially during season changes. This one is a dry exfoliant, meaning it's just the sea salt, so you mix it with your favorite cleanser and then let it do its magic. I really like this! The more salt you add the tougher the exfoliant is and it definitely left my skin feeling smooth and fresh. I would recommend this.

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover