Friday, September 25, 2015

Favorite Things


Don't you just love swaps? I participated in Kristin's Novel Tea Book Club Swap and had a great time getting to know Corynn and she sent me the loveliest box of goodies! You can see everything she gave me in this Instagram post. So in love with these cute mini Funko Pops and excited to read Beauty

I went to the Brooklyn Book Festival this past Sunday and picked up two books, but this one was my favorite: Step Aside, Pops. It's a book of cartoons where history meets humor. Also, Tiny Hermione is my new favorite thing! While at the book festival, I got this hilariously indifferent mug.

 A few fun links:

 19 fall books you need to read.

 You know you grew up with Beauty and the Beast when...

 Where was this Harry Potter classroom when I was growing up?

 Perfect for fall: How to wear black jeans and how to wear boyfriend jeans.

 A guide to visiting Warner Bros' The Making of Harry Potter in London.

 The best YouTube workout videos.

 How to stay efficient on the go.

 Frocktober is coming!

 How not to run out of blog ideas.

 Cute small space solutions.

Fellow blogger Ileana opened her own shop called Novelstyle and is giving you guys 
15% off and free shipping with code "sara15." 

 Sponsor love:
  • I for one can't resist a beautiful bookmark! If you're looking for something special to keep between the pages of your book then check out Cogworks
  • Halloween and fall Jamberry Nail Wraps are here! Love Eerie Nights, Fall Fancy, and Double Trouble (so cute!). 
  • As Ink Print Art says, "Every wall needs love." This shop has modern black and white art at an affordable price ($15!). My favorite is the NYC prints
  • I'm really in love with La Lust's cute, trendy, and affordable clothes. This donut top and this metallic polka dot dress are calling my name. 


Have a wonderful weekend!

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover