Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Outfit: New York Chic

As they always say, New Yorkers wear a ton of black. While it's not especially true for me, it is nice to wear head to toe black sometimes and feel really chic. My usual go-to dresses are fit and flare, but this trapeze-style is so versatile; I can wear it belted or loose, and it has pockets! 

I went to the Brooklyn Book Festival last weekend and got a temporary tattoo that says, "In the end, we'll all become stories." And now I would really love to get a real tattoo there, but I'm also a scaredy-cat. Maybe this quote by Dumbledore: "Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."
Dress: Forever 21 {similar, similar} | Bag: Modcloth
Belt: thrifted | Flats: Charlotte Russe {in burgundy, similar}

Do you like wearing black?
Do you have any tattoos?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover