Friday, September 18, 2015

Hogwarts Story Tag

Kayly of My Open Sketchbook tagged me to do the My Hogwarts Story Tag and I absolutely had to do it because hello it's a Harry Potter tag!

Are you Pureblood, Half Blood, or Muggle Born?
Defintely Half Blood. My dad is not the magical sort, but my mom has magic (ie. artistic abilities). 

Which wand chose you (and what is it made of)?
According to Pottermore, my wand is made of Dogwood with a Pheonix Feather core and it's 11 inches. It's also "suprisingly swishy." 

Did you take an Owl, Cat, Toad, or Rat with you?
Definitely an owl. How else would I stay in touch my friends over the summer months?

Where did the Sorting Hat place you?
Hufflepuff!
What House did you want to be in?
Gryffindor sounds great (who doesn't want to be called brave, right?), but Hufflepuff is definitely where I'm supposed to be. 

What lessons are your favorite and least favorite?
My favorite would be Charms and Transfiguration because I want to learn about all the different spells and be able to use them. My least favorite would be History of Magic (boring) followed by Potions (cooking and baking are not my forte). 

The form your Patronus takes is...
An owl! I love owls so much! They're definitely my spirit animal. They're symbolic of intuition, intelligence, emotion, and the ability to see beyond illusion. Cool, right?

When confronted with a Boggart, what does it look like to you?
That's a tough one. Most of my fears aren't things that can be personified (ie. clowns or spiders), but if I had to chose one I would say snakes since I had a bad run in with one last summer and I've since had nightmares about snakes. 

Do you partake in any school sports or magical hobbies?
I'm not the sporty type, so I would on the sidelines cheering on the Quidditch players. If there's a wizard magazine that comes out every month that I can contribute stories to that would be great. Also, the Novel Tea Book Club would totally meet in the Room of Requirement and we'd all talk about the latest book to hit the wizard bookshelves. 

If you have free time, where would you be found hanging out?
Either curled up with a book in the Hufflepuff common room, or outside on the grounds with friends. 

You are most likely to get detention for what?
Um...I probably wouldn't. I've never gotten detention and I don't plan to start now. But if I did it might be for reading a novel in class. Oops. 

What career do you want after leaving Hogwarts?
I would love to be a writer for The Daily Prophet, thought not when Rita Skeeter is around, or maybe even The Quibbler. Or it might be fun to be a librarian at the Hogwarts libary or at a big public wizarding library. 

I tag Jackie at Claws Up, Llinos at The Lilac Linnet, and Jessica at Pyreflies and Geeks in Dresses.

What Hogwarts House are you in?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover