Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Outfit: Coffee or Tea?

I put together three outfits inspired by fall (apple-picking, creamy tea, and falling leaves) because I contributed to Her Umbrella Magazine's first issue, which came out on September 1st! I took these pictures back in July, so yes I was sweating a helluva lot. This outfit is my favorite of the bunch because of the soft colors, Peter Pan collar, owl necklace, and owl mug. Can you tell I like owls? #spiritanimal

Since it's too hot for warm drinks, I've been getting into a fall mood by drinking every iced chai tea I can get my hands on. I recently had a frozen vanilla chai and it's as amazing as it sounds. 

Grace, the founder of Her Umbrella, only used one picture from each outfit, so if you'd like to see the rest of the other two let me know. 

So, are you a coffee or tea gal?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover