Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Outfit: Lavender Lace

Whenever I go shopping, I look for that thing that makes a piece of clothing special. Embroidery, a cool shape, a fun print, cut-outs, whatever. I picked up this blue shirt and was like, "Oh, it's very soft. That's nice." And then saw the criss-cross back and was all like, "YASSSS! Now we're talking." Doesn't it feel like fate when you find that awesome clothing you didn't know you were looking for, but suddenly need in your life? 

And I love that wearing this criss-cross top reveals the beautiful lavender lace I wore underneath.

I got my new Fitbit Alta and I love it so much more than the Charge. The Alta is sleeker and thinner, you can interchange the bands, it automatically knows when you exercise, and it even reminds you to move every now and then. Just in case you're considering getting a Fitbit tracker. 
Top: Aeropostale | Lace Tank: American Eagle | Jeans: Hollister
Bag: Target | Shoes: Payless | Fitbit Alta 

What do you look for in clothing?  

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover