Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Outfit: A Study in Pink

This is a classic Sara-in-the-fall outfit; the olive jacket, the peplum top, the distressed jeans, the bright shoes, and the crossbody bag. This is a look that I wear year-round, but gravitate towards more during autumn. It has simple layering, fall colors, and it's easy to go from work to weekend. The only thing missing is a colorful scarf!

I borrowed this title from Sherlock Holmes' A Study in Scarlet because I love anything to do with Sherlock. I recommend Brittany Cavallaro's A Study in Charlotte to everyone I meet. It's a Sherlock retelling, which there needs to be more of. The second book isn't coming out until February AND the new season of Sherlock isn't airing until January! I can't wait that long!
Jacket: Aeropostale | Shirt: old | Jeans: American Eagle 
Bag: Target | Pin: Taryn Draws | Shoes: Target

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover