Monday, January 16, 2017

2017 Resolutions Wishlist

My word for 2017 is progress. I want to make progress in many aspects of my life, most importantly my writing and my health. My goal is to have the second draft of my fairytale retelling done by March 1st. It's just a deadline I've given myself so I can push it back if I have to since I don't know how long it will take me to go through the first draft and make edits because I've never done it before. Wish me luck!

My other goal is to be healthier. I did really well the first half of last year -- I went to the gym with my friend Avra two or three times a week and I drank at least one bottle of water each day, usually two. But then in July things went downhill. I went gluten-free in September and it's made all the difference. I feel lighter and healthier and I'm more aware of what I eat, but there are still plenty of bad foods out there that are gluten-free (I'm looking at you, french fries!). So I'm going back to the gym and making a conscious effort to eat better.

A few smaller goals I have:
  • Take 20 minutes to read before bed
  • Make better choices with my money 
  • Actually use my planner
  • Use the makeup I already own before buying more
2017 Life Resolutions

What life goals do you have?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover