Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Outfit: Little Teacups

How perfect is this teacup print dress for a tea party?! I wore this outfit to my friend Jacquie's tea party-themed bridal shower last weekend. We all wore cute hats and drank tea (peach and mango and guava!) and ate little sandwiches. And of course played the How Well Does the Bride Know the Groom Game and made wedding dresses out of toilet paper because no bridal shower is complete without that.

If you're looking for all-natural vegan make up that's inexpensive I would 100% recommend Glory Boon! All of the products are made in Connecticut by my friend Alexandra and they're all fantastic. The colors are pigmented and vibrant and well-made. I recently got the mineral lipstick in Heather and the Mermaid Lagoon highlighter, and she very kindly sent me the Beach Bum lip tint too. I am obsessed with the highlighter especially! It's so gorgeous!
Cardigan: old | Dress: LC Lauren Conrad | Belt: Anthropologie
Shoes: DSW | Hat: Amazon | Lipstick: Glory Boon in Heather



Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover