Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Etsy Faves + Sponsor: Style Honestly

I'm at it again -- checking Etsy left and right for cute things! I would fill my future home with all the things from Etsy if I could! 
Painted mason jar vase. Centerpiece. copper, gold, bronze. Guestbook pen jar. Wedding centerpiece, new years decor, party centerpiece.
These metallic-painted jars are so pretty and would look so lovely filled with flowers!
This tea looks like it smells ah-mazing!

This is perfection!

Self inking custom Wedding Invitation Personalized Return address Name rubber stamp R163
I ordered this nice stamp so I can feel like a real adult

Tiny Key and Feather Hand Carved Stamp Set
WANT! For no other reason than they're pretty and cool. 

Classic Books
So so cute!

I want tea bags shaped like hearts, don't you?

♥ ♥ 
Welcome Tiffany of Style Honestly as the newest sponsor!
Hello everyone! My name is Tiffany Ima and I blog over at Style Honestly – a personal style and lifestyle blog aiming to encourage women to be who they are. We are human and have so many flaws, but are taught to hide them. Style Honestly says to embrace our imperfections because they are a part of us and helps us to recognize that we are not meant to be perfect. Hope you all stop by and join me on my journey!


Go pop over and say hello!

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

31 comments:

  1. i love everything on this post! the painted mason jars are just cool x

    Katrina Sophia Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't know there were tea shops on Etsy! I know what i'm doing the rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you could make those mason jars yourself with some paint! I could browse Etsy ALL day long...so many neat items!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    $50 PayPal Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blue necklace is beautiful :)
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting , you are very creative !
    I'm going to visit your sponsor .

    what about jumping into my blog ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You discovered really wonderful things at Etsy and hello to Tiffany!

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been looking into those stamps forever!! They are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finds, Sara! I especially love the metallic jars. I love Etsy!! I love supporting small businesses and finding unique products.


    Christie
    The Closet by Christie


    theclosetbychristie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Etsy is one of those special places on the internet. I love looking at all the fabulous things people come up with. Sometimes I buy them, sometimes I get inspired to make something similar on my own. The tea bags! I would love to make some and fill it with my favorite blends. :)

    Invisible Blush

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the heart-shaped tea bags! So adorable! Definitely going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many lovely things! Reminds me I still need a stamp, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Exactly! I get so inspired by Etsy and sometimes want to make my own version!

    ReplyDelete
  13. One of the reasons I love Etsy -- we're supporting small businesses all over the world!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes definitely! I would DIY those mason jars instead of buying them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes there are so many tea shops! Hopefully you can find one similar to the one you spilled!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those jars are really amazing! I also love the stamps, fun to make yourself too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all the finds from Etsy

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I ADORE those cards!!! I need to get those haha. Thanks for introducing me !

    ReplyDelete
  19. big yah for these Etsy shop tip offs! those metallic masons are lovely, adore the gold/blush tones. heart-shaped tea bag...hit me up! i love it. i'm crushing over Tiffany;s style too, so cute!

    Hearted Girl

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great finds! Thank you so much for blogging about my jars! :) They are a big hit!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover