Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Outfit: Banned Books

Out of Print's Banned Books tote bag was one of my Black Friday purchases. I bought it because I'm pretty sure that my novel, if when published (I have to be positive!), would end up on a banned books list somewhere in the world. Once I've finished writing it, I'll talk about the plot and themes, so you'll have to trust me that it's a touchy subject. Actually, the idea of my novel ending up on a banned books list makes me giddy! Maybe it's a little crazy, but I would love for someone to have such a strong reaction to it that they want it banned. 

Anyway, about this outfit: anytime I want a little bit of sparkle, I throw on this comfy top. It was perfect as a casual New Year's Eve outfit. Also, I love these scrunched knee high socks. They add some interest and keep my legs warm. 
Sweater: Hollister {similar, similar} | Scarf: gift from Brittany | Jeans: Hollister
Socks: Urban Outfitters {similar} | Boots: Amazon | Bag: Out of Print


Happy Tuesday!

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

40 comments:

  1. You must stay positive, your book will definitely be published...
    I like your pullover .. And bag surely is very intresting
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty outfit! Love your purse and the leg warmers! :)

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear more about your novel! Out of Print has the best bookish stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This bag! So cool. And love the gray socks with the brown boots.


    And yes, get that book done, so we can read it (before or after they put it on the list) :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice bag and boots. :)

    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that bag! What a unique print and I love the story behind it!


    www.theadoredlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, now I'm really intrigued about your novel if you think it could get banned! You look so cozy and warm in this outfit :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    $50 PayPal Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your so pretty! I hope you know that. I love this outfit and that necklace. I really need to get me one with my word on it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your outfits are always so awesome! I love how you put everything together--including accessories. I remember going to the Los Angeles public library and seeing, Alice in Wonderland, on the banned books list. I thought that was interesting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun bag!! and I love your boots and socks!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww, you look so cozy and cute sara! and your tote is perfect :)

    xox
    Chantilly

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this casual looks! The red details on your boots are a really nice touch!

    www.lataniedesign.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely outfit!

    x Angela
    www.bouncingbrunette.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, Brittney! I hope one day you will!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm glad someone else wants their novel to end up on the banned books list! That's amazing! I hope I read it one day! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Definitely!! So true! Thanks, Kacie!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's so strange the reasons some books end up on the banned books list! Harry Potter ended up on the list because of the magic in it! People thought it was related to the devil lol! Thank you so much, Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm glad I'm making you intrigued! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Out of Print has some amazing things! I love their shirts and notebooks too! Yes, we definitely should "encourage" each other! I need the nagging!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks, Pooja, for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looking cute and oh so cozy!


    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I was going to ask you, what camera do you use to take your pictures? I noticed they come out pretty well.



    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's a GE X500 that I got from Walmart. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover