Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Outfit: When In Doubt...

...throw on some purple!

I'm looking forward to wearing this outfit in the spring, but with oxford flats instead of boots. And without a giant coat. Oddly enough, I've had these purple tights (and a navy pair too) for two years and have never worn them. I'm not sure why I waited so long; they're comfortable and opaque and they're purple!

Oh and I'm kind of obsessed with this star cluster hairpin. I've worn it everyday since I got in the mail. And it helps me feel like I'm doing something fancy with my hair without much effort. 
Cardigan: Old Navy | Dress: Forever 21 (old) | Belt: thrifted
Tights: Urban Outfitters {similar} | Boots: Amazon | Hair Pin: Urban Outtfitters

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

27 comments:

  1. You look so cute Sara! I love the purple tights!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable outfit! Purple used to be one of my favorite colors when I was younger! I have a lot of colored tights I never wear either, now that I think about it! That hairpin is so lovely as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tights (and that hair clip!). I can definitely see this outfit with flats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the purple! Purple is perfect for February - amethyst and all! And the hair clip is so lovely; your hair does look fancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! I agree! lol! I'm a huge fan of purple too! It looks great on you! That hair pin is so cute! You have the prettiest hair

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yessss. I have some purple leggings I pull out every so often. It's such a fun color! http://aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES colored tights! You know I love those...haha! Super cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all the purple! Those tights are too fun!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love those tights!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very lovely outfit Sara! I love me some purple too. It's one of my favorite colors to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hooray for purple, the best color! I know what you mean though, it's not always easy wearing bold tights. Actually, I haven't been wearing tights much at all lately. Yours are super cute!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this look! I'm a sucker for bright tights. They're so fun, especially during the winter. It makes those dark cold days seem bright <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. So so true! I can't believe I didn't wear them sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  14. After wearing tights for two months now (purple and black), I'm starting to get tired of them! I want my legs to be bare and free!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know you love colored tights! You always wear them to perfection! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Time to break out those tights! :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover